Bored of your regular life and want to do something interesting? How about going for a road trip in and around Los Angeles, the most fantastic place for holidaying in the USA? So why not call your close friends, book a car and a hotel where you will stay up and start exploring the beautiful art galleries, shopping malls, and restaurants in LA.
In this article, I will tell you about the top five places which you must not miss when you visit L.A., popularly known as the “City Of Angels”. Take a look to know the places.
- J Paul Getty Museum – There are many museums and art galleries in L.A., but this one is one of its own and thus, I have mentioned it in the top of the list. You will get to see eminent works of art and conserved specimens from the medieval period to the present. Set on an area of around 110 acres, this place has a record of about 1.3 million people visiting it regularly. There are a few buildings depending on the type of art, a central garden, and a café and if you are visiting there, take some time and go. You will surely enjoy your experience at this museum, but make sure that the way of reaching there is comfortable. So why not contact a premiere car renting company and choose one of the most extravagant luxury cars for rent Los Angeles.
- Farmer’s Market – Another place which you should drive to is the Farmer’s Market in LA, which has been there since 1934 and is one of the busiest places in LA for various reasons. The history goes back to the story about a few farmers united together to create this market to sell the products directly to the customers. And once the idea was successful there was no stop them. The market is not only limited to unpacked and packed food items, but also has stores from where you can purchase jewelry and toys.
- The Music Center, LA – Another one on the “must visit” list is The Music Centre. This is an extravagant and one of the largest buildings which have performing arts. There are places like Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, Walt Disney Concert Hall, Mark Taper Forum, etc which you just cannot miss. But, when you visit such a place, make sure you reach the place in a luxury car like Lamborghini for rent Los Angeles. The journey should be comfortable and for a road trip, it is very important that the car you are hiring is not only stylish but also is extremely good in terms of performance and comfort.
- County Museum of Art, LA – Your road trip in LA will be incomplete without visiting The Country Museum of Art or LACMA. It is located in the Miracle Mile vicinity of LA. Established in 1961, this place has art exhibitions, concert series, and museum features films for you to enjoy and spend quality time. Other than that, there are the statues of gods and goddesses from different countries, which will leave you spellbound. So, this is a spot you cannot miss in Los Angeles.
- Museum of Contemporary Art – LA, a city of museums, has another one in the list which is a must visit. MOCA or Museum Of Contemporary Art has an exhibit of modern media and features new works too. So, again you must visit this place on your road trip around LA. And yes, you must book luxury cars for rent Los Angeles beforehand so that there is no last moment confusion.
So, now you know the “must visit places” when you go for a road trip in LA. So, contact a luxury car rental company at the earliest and start getting ready for this wonderful experience.